MSK Physiotherapist - Kidderminster
Are you a qualified MSK physiotherapist looking for your next move?
Join our community of forward-thinking physiotherapists using contemporary, evidence-informed treatments and progressive digital health tools to elevate our profession.
About the role
Work autonomously in your clinic free from paper and red tape, but with high-tech systems, a strong regional support network and our award-winning clinical development resources.
Ascenti is the largest independent provider of MSK physiotherapy in the UK, with a focus on innovation and digital health, so you will have the scope to take your career in any direction.
The patients that you see will depend on your location and experience but could range from Private Medical Insurance customers to NHS patients or those who have been injured in an accident.
- Manage your own clinical caseload of patients presenting with a variety of conditions and goals.
- Use high quality neuromusculoskeletal assessment skills to develop evidence-informed and highly effective treatment and management plans.
- Use our patient workflow system in clinic to manage appointments and records, and our digital health tools and app to prescribe patients with management programmes.
- Uphold our high standards of quality and safety across all that you do.
- Stay on top of your clinical practice and career progression with the support of your Area Manager, Regional Development Lead and Mentor.
- Connect with the wider business and teams based at our customer hub who work to support you with appointment and patient admin.
Salary & benefits
- Competitive clinical banding structure – start on as much as £36,000 (£40,680 Central London)
- Award-winning clinical training and development programme
- Regular promotion and progression opportunities
- 25 days annual leave (+ bank holidays)
- Sick-pay up to an annual cap
- Flexible working & family friendly ethos
- Opportunities to work from home on our virtual service
- Discounts and other perks
- Charity time gifting
- Extra cash rewards and incentives
- Free physio and other wellbeing support
Learn more about the benefits of working at Ascenti here
Our goal is for Ascenti to be a workplace that creates a sense of belonging for everyone. This means that we actively work to promote equal opportunities across all that we do, including when we recruit new talent.
- BSc (hons) Physiotherapy degree of 2:2 or above / on course to graduate at this level soon.
- Full Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) membership.
- Full Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (CSP) membership.
- Evidence of conducting initial assessments, providing diagnosis, and prescribing management plans.
- Track record of working and communicating effectively with patients.
- Evidence of strong English language skills (verbal, reading and writing).
Please view our Privacy Statement for more information on how your data will be processed and stored with Ascenti.
By submitting your application, you are confirming that you have read the Privacy Statement and are happy for your data to be dealt with in line with the Privacy Statement.