Being an Ascenti clinician is a huge privilege as you will be changing people’s lives every day.
Using contemporary and evidence-informed assessment and management methods, you will have the technology, tools, and support needed to thrive as a clinician and provide outstanding workplace and workstation assessment services to employees.
Our customers’ line of work varies, which means that you could be assessing a range of employees from ambulance drivers to supermarket workers to general office workers.
It is an exciting time to join Ascenti as our award-winning digital services are really taking off, so there may also be the opportunity or need for you to work from home to deliver these services.
- Assessing your own caseload of employees presenting with a variety of MSK conditions within the workplace.
- Use high quality musculoskeletal and ergonomic assessment skills to develop evidence-informed and highly effective management plans in relation to the workplace.
- Use of clinical reasoning skills to make practical workplace adjustment suggestions and devise return to work programmes.
- Utilise a range of ergonomic methods and tools to inform assessments and support recommendations.
- Signposting employees to further health services as necessary - this may include Physiotherapy and their GP.
- Use strong communication skills to build rapport with employees in a professional manner and inspire trust and convey management ideas clearly.
- Manage sensitive subjects and any cultural differences or obstacles with employees diplomatically and professionally.
- Use our digital health tools and rehabilitation app to prescribe employees with online resources and home-exercise and management programmes after your appointment.
- Produce high quality report writing.
Essential experience and skills
- Conducting effective clinical assessments and prescribing evidence-based recommendations.
- Excellent IT skills and computer literacy.
- Strong verbal employee communication skills.
- Appreciation of ethical obligations in healthcare, with a strong sense of professional integrity.
- Understanding of safety and legal obligations, including patient rights and consent.
- Evidence of conducting initial assessments and giving recommendations.
- Track record of working and communicating effectively with service users.
- Using communication skills effectively and working collaboratively as part of a team.
- Evidence of reading / studying in the English language and producing well-structured written documents or reports.
- BSc (hons) Sports Therapy, Sports Rehabilitation, Osteopathy, Occupational Therapy, Sports Science degree of 2:2 or above
- Relevant professional membership (BASRaT/SST etc)
Salary & benefits
- Competitive salaries
- 25 days annual leave (+ bank holidays)
- Sick-pay up to an annual cap
- Flexible working & family friendly ethos
- Working from home in our Mental Health team
- Discounts and other perks
- Charity time gifting
- Extra cash rewards and incentives
- Free physio and other wellbeing support
Learn more about the benefits of working at Ascenti here: https://www.ascenti.co.uk/careers/our-edge
Our goal is for Ascenti to be a workplace that creates a sense of belonging for everyone. This means that we actively work to promote equal opportunities across all that we do, including when we recruit new talent.
• BSc (hons) Sports Therapy, Sports Rehabilitation, Osteopathy, Occupational Therapy, Sports Science degree of 2:2 or above
• Relevant professional membership (BASRaT/SST etc)
Please view our Privacy Statement for more information on how your data will be processed and stored with Ascenti.
By submitting your application, you are confirming that you have read the Privacy Statement and are happy for your data to be dealt with in line with the Privacy Statement.