Corporate Client Admin Section Leader
Are you talented at motivating others and experienced at working within a fast-paced administrative team?
Join our Corporate Client Admin team as Section Leader and support a team in delivering the critical administrative services that help us to provide a smooth and high-quality experience to our patients and business clients.
Day-to-day you will make sure that the function runs smoothly and motivate your team of 23 administrative associates. Through 121s you will ensure that they have the direction, skills and support needed to meet key targets, complete tasks and perform effectively.
- Work closely with the Corporate Client Admin Manager and Deputy Manager.
- Manage the performance of individuals, delegate workload and hold 121s.
- Act as the first line of support for your team and proactively identify any training needs.
- Work collaboratively with other teams and stakeholders around the business.
- Follow needed HR processes and uphold high standards of professionalism and integrity when managing people.
- Oversee key team processes and champion improved ways of working.
- Uphold high standards of customer service and performance within your team.
Salary & benefits
- 20 days annual leave (+ bank holidays)
- Sick-pay up to an annual cap
- Part-time working and split-role options available
- Support with training and development
- Clear banding and progression pathway
- Company events, competitions and initiatives
- Discounts and other perks
- Charity time gifting
- Extra cash rewards and incentives
- Free physio and other wellbeing support
Learn more about the benefits of working at Ascenti here.
Our goal is for Ascenti to be a workplace that creates a sense of belonging for everyone. This means that we actively work to promote equal opportunities across all that we do, including when we recruit new talent.
- Good PC/keyboard skills
- An excellent team player with a talent for supporting others.
- The ability to cope well under pressure and keep a cool head.
- Evidence of working within an administration role previously and supporting others.
- A flexible approach with the ability to adapt quickly, remaining focused on solutions.
- Educated to GCSE level or with equivalent professional experience
Please view our Privacy Statement for more information on how your data will be processed and stored with Ascenti.
By submitting your application, you are confirming that you have read the Privacy Statement and are happy for your data to be dealt with in line with the Privacy Statement.