About the role
Speak with people over the phone who have been referred to Ascenti for treatment. You will work to ensure that injuries, conditions, and medical details are assessed and recorded accurately on our workflow system, enabling them to progress onto treatment.
You will use your strong attention to detail skills and an understanding call manner to provide our customers with an excellent level of service, whilst upholding key business SLAs.
- Warm calling clients to book them in for physiotherapy and medical assessments at one of our many clinics across the country.
- A mixture of working from the office and working from home in accordance with Government guidelines
- Using IT systems to link appointments to a patient’s medical file and update our instructing parties with the relevant information.
- Working as part of a team to ensure as many patients as possible are booked in to our clinics and have their appointments arranged quickly and efficiently.
- You will require versatility and attention to detail to meet the demands of our differing instructing parties and contracts.
Salary & benefits
- 20 days annual leave (+ bank holidays)
- Sick-pay up to an annual cap
- Part-time working and split-role options available
- Support with training and development
- Clear banding and progression pathway
- Company events, competitions and initiatives
- Discounts and other perks
- Charity time gifting
- Extra cash rewards and incentives
- Free physio and other wellbeing support
Learn more about the benefits of working at Ascenti here: https://www.ascenti.co.uk/careers/our-edge
Our goal is for Ascenti to be a workplace that creates a sense of belonging for everyone. This means that we actively work to promote equal opportunities across all that we do, including when we recruit new talent.
Essential experience and skills
- Good PC/keyboard skills
- The ability to cope well under pressure and keep a cool head
- An excellent telephone manner and very good attention to detail
- A flexible approach with the ability to adapt quickly to meet the demands of a busy environment
- Educated to GCSE level or with equivalent professional experience
Please view our Privacy Statement for more information on how your data will be processed and stored with Ascenti.
By submitting your application, you are confirming that you have read the Privacy Statement and are happy for your data to be dealt with in line with the Privacy Statement.