As a member of the Commercial finance team, you will work to partner the key business functions on the delivery of growth and strategic KPIs. You will work alongside commercial, strategic and operational functions to help them understand the link between Financial and operational performance, provide insightful analysis, and work together on business planning and navigation to strategic success.
How your role fits within our team Reporting to the Head of Commercial finance, the commercial analyst predominantly faces into non-financial functions on a day to day basis with regular interaction with the finance reporting and planning team
- Partner with core business function leads across operations and commercial to provide financial analysis, information and insight to support decision making
- With the head of commercial finance support business functions to understand financial and operational performance links and help navigate through challenges and maximise opportunities.
- Build close working relationships and trust with business leads
Planning and KPIs
- Support and input into financial growth plans and specifically revenue streams
- Support in the provision of insightful revenue and contribution analysis to finance and business leadership.
- Work alongside financial planning and reporting teams to build understanding of performance into thinking
- Work with planning and reporting teams to ensure delivery and input requirements into management reporting and outlooks is delivered on time and in the required format
- Support in the development and alignment of Operational and financial Strategic and short term KPIs
Commercial support and pricing
Input into pricing and commercial modelling for deal tenders as required by commercial finance manager
Strategic delivery & continuous improvement
Input into strategic finance models and processes as required
Support in projects to drive improvement in commercial finance processes and data as required
Join at an exciting time
In the last year Ascenti has seen a 300% increase in demand for the company's leading musculoskeletal services, which means that there are now a range of great opportunities available throughout the business, with many more developments and opportunities expected in the future.
Great benefits and rewards
Join Ascenti and you will enjoy a great benefits package with a range of hours options such as flexible, part-time and condensed hour '4 day weeks', along with 25 days' holiday (+bank holidays), enhanced family (mat & pat) leave, Vitality at Work membership, free and discounted healthcare services and many other perks and rewards.
If you think this job looks good but isn't for you, you can even earn rewards without working for Ascenti. Refer a friend by following the instructions here and receive a £200 shopping voucher if they are successful.
Click apply, it will take you two minutes and it is not essential that you include a CV. If you are a qualified for the position then Ascenti want to talk to you, and someone will be in touch soon.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications
- Finalist or Part- Qualified accountant (ACA,ACCA or CIMA).
- High level data manipulation
- Revenue planning and reporting
- Working with functions outside finance
- Working to tight deadlines and moving priorities
- Finance systems and manipulating data