Customer Services Associate
Do you have a talent for providing great customer service?
Join our energetic team working to provide our patients with the best experience possible and the advanced healthcare services they need to elevate their health.
About the role
Use your excellent customer care and communication skills to connect people with the appointments, information, and the medical treatment that they need. Work as part of a buzzing Customer Services Team made up of 25 people based at our Fareham office and be part of something special.
- Handling incoming calls from our patients and customers.
- Cancelling and rearranging appointments in line with company procedures.
- Listening to and responding to voicemails left by our patients and customers.
- Taking card payments from our clients over the telephone when necessary.
- Supporting with the management of our patient-facing inboxes.
- Working in compliance with appropriate company policies and procedures, including our Data Protection Policy.
Benefits and culture
Our goal is for Ascenti to be a workplace that creates a sense of belonging for everyone. This means that we actively work to promote equal opportunities across all that we do, including when we recruit new talent. See our full benefits here
Essential experience and skills
- Good PC/keyboard skills
- The ability to cope well under pressure and keep a cool head
- An excellent telephone manner and very good attention to detail
- A flexible approach with the ability to adapt quickly to meet the demands of a busy environment
- Educated to GCSE level or with equivalent professional experience