Ascenti is the leading provider of physiotherapy and selected clinical outsourcing - helping thousands of people to elevate their health and live active lives every day.
Our amazing people make us who we are and lift us above the competition. At the heart of our workforce we have 150 employees based at our Head Office in Fareham who make all the work in our clinics possible by organising diaries, booking in patients, managing reports and much more.
We are on the lookout for an ambitious and driven individual to join our energetic team. As a fast paced and growing business, you will have scope to develop in your role and make a difference.
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our growing booking team based in our Fareham office. We are looking for people to work within a call centre and customer focused environment and who possess excellent customer care skills, together with the ability to work effectively as part of a team. If you have excellent call handling and communication skills, and a passion for good customer service, we would like to hear from you!
Your day-to-day role will include:
- Warm calling clients to book them in for physiotherapy and medical assessments at one of our many clinics across the country.
- Using IT systems to link appointments to a patient’s medical file and update our instructing parties with the relevant information.
- Working as part of a team to ensure as many patients as possible are booked in to our clinics and have their appointments arranged quickly and efficiently.
- You will require versatility and attention to detail to meet the demands of our differing instructing parties and contracts.
- A weekly bonus structure that rewards large numbers of booked appointments
Great benefits and rewards
Join Ascenti and you will enjoy a great benefits package , along with 25 days' holiday (+bank holidays), enhanced family (mat & pat) leave, Vitality at Work membership, free and discounted healthcare services and many other perks and rewards. Click here to see our full benefits.
If you think this job looks good but isn't for you, you can even earn rewards without working for Ascenti. Refer a friend by following the instructions here and receive a £200 shopping voucher if they are successful.
- Experience within an outbound call centre is desirable but not essential
- A proven ability and desire to meet targets and deadlines
- A ‘can do’ attitude is essential
- Excellent standard of computer literacy
- A flexible approach with an ability to adapt quickly to meet the demands of a busy environment
- An excellent telephone manner
- Conscientious with a meticulous approach to dealing with details
- A desire to succeed