Our People Coordinator keeps our key HR processes and people administration work moving day to day and our systems in great shape, playing a crucial role in connecting our workforce with the business.
You will be processing a range of people data and paperwork, including recruitment checks, employment contracts and compliance related work. You will also support the People Operations Manager with projects and initiatives which aim to improve efficiencies and advance our internal systems.
The People Coordinator reports to the People Operations Manager and will work to support the wider People Team with HR / people administration activities.
You will communicate effectively with the Talent Acquisition Team, People Advisors and customers around the business to ensure the smooth onboarding of new starters and effective management of existing staff.
Ascenti has big ambitions for the future, so this is an important role for our team where you will have plenty of scope to make an impact.
Great benefits and rewards
Join Ascenti and you will enjoy a great benefits package', along with 25 days' holiday (+bank holidays), enhanced family (mat & pat) leave, Vitality at Work membership, free and discounted healthcare services and many other perks and rewards.
If you think this job looks good but isn't for you, you can even earn rewards without working for Ascenti. Refer a friend by following the instructions here and receive a £200 shopping voucher if they are successful.
Click apply and find out more!
Onboarding new starters
- Working closely with our Talent Acquisition Team and the Communications Department to ensure timely onboarding and a great first impression of working at Ascenti.
- Processing offers of employment and issuing contracts to new starters as quickly as possible.
- In accordance with strict government requirements you will process critical new starter compliance checks covering areas such as ID and vaccinations, ensuring attention to detail and accurate data.
- Working to problem solve any obstacles or delays to the onboarding of new starters, communicating with key internal customers to update them on any service delays as is necessary.
- Liaising with our employment background checking partner to ensure that DBS, references and education checks are received in a timely manner.
Processing and customer service
- Upholding strong standards of customer service, acting as first point of contact for any People Team on any administration duties or queries.
- Monitoring, processing and responding to general people queries via phone and the shared People Team mailbox.
- Supporting the effective administration of staff sickness, absence and other key data.
- Upholding high standards of privacy, confidentiality and data protection when managing staff data.
- Creating employee files by entering complete and accurate data onto our HR system.
- Assisting the People Team in keeping our Pulse intranet information page up to date and ensuring people processes are accessible and visible to staff.
- Working in compliance with appropriate company policies and procedures, and understanding and adhering to the Data Protection Policy.
- Utilising our bespoke people system to take a proactive approach to chasing outstanding paperwork.
- Support People Operations Team projects that help to champion improved processes and ways of working that bring efficiencies.