Reporting to Chief Customer Officer you will manage two teams of bookers to ensure the timely booking of our patients into the Ascenti network. Working within a quality framework your primary objective is to ensure that all calls are made in good time and our diary space is maximised. This will all need to be completed in line with our customer SLAs.
How your role fits within our team
Leading by example you will be able to inspire your team to work at pace whilst achieving our call quality objectives.
You will play a pivotal role in staff engagement ensuring 121’s, Coaching Sessions (Stat Chats), Inductions and HR functions are completed regularly and to the highest standard.
You will relish the challenge of working in a fast paced and ever changing environment.
You will seek best possible results on client performance targets you will ensure exceptional customer service to our patients and clients alike.
Your team will regularly meet targets on quality and quantity which will be measured against the company standards. You will be successful if you manage your team to regular meet their performance related pay targets
You will play an active role in the management of team projects, passing on experience with the wider business.
- Effectively manage the ‘list’ , aiming to clear the workload each day
- Ensure the delivery of excellent Customer Service at every opportunity both written and verbally.
- Ensure all HR functions are completed and documented in a timely manner
- Keeping the worklist consistently up to date, and escalate potential challenges appropriately and in good time and assist with a speedy resolution.
- Ensure a consistent and fair approach is delivered across all teams in relation to our performance management protocol.
- Oversee the documentation of all significant processes and work with the CCO to implement any new initiatives
- Achieve and surpass company SLA and KPIs – using all the tools at your disposal
- Effectively manage complaints being a final point of escalation. Actively involved in trend analysis across the business.
- Manage workloads through varying systems, including Queue Manager
- Administer payroll for performance related pay staff in a timely and accurate manner
- Monitor and report on referrals volumes helping the CCO to resource the Department
- Ensure we are resourced effectively by owning through robust recruitment programme.
- Proactively create a great place to work for your teams. Ensuring that all staff are aware of the benefits and have the opportunity to progress through the banding structure and that you achieve effective succession planning.
- Any other duties as may be required from time to time.
- Knowledge in driving outbound calls performance and utilising contact centre software
- Excellent administration skills, problem solving skills and the ability to adapt quickly.
- Strong understanding of how to use Microsoft Office tools; in particular PowerPoint, Excel and Teams.
- In depth knowledge of the medico-legal Triage process
- Proven track-record of working in a contact centre environment
- Planning and working in a highly organised way
- Experience of managing talent, workforce resourcing and recruitment.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Effective people management skills and knowledge, i.e. 121s, appraisals, capability management, equality and diversity
Please view our Privacy Statement for more information on how your data will be processed and stored with Ascenti.
By submitting your application, you are confirming that you have read the Privacy Statement and are happy for your data to be dealt with in line with the Privacy Statement.