Mental Health patients
Ascenti is an established national provider of mental health services. We have helped more than 20,000 patients and have been delivering in-person and online mental health treatments for over 20 years.
We use evidence-based approaches to treatment and employ the best clinicians to uphold the highest standards of care, clinical quality and safety.
Our highly-skilled clinicians will support you through your recovery with a personalised treatment plan built around you and your unique needs.
Ascenti is an award-winning digital health provider and our online mental health service provides you with speedy access to an expert therapist via videocall, ensuring you’ll get the treatment you need, as soon as you need it. We also work with a network of trusted third-party suppliers who can provide in-clinic treatment and other specialist services on our behalf.
The types of therapy we offer
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Psychological Pain Management
- Integrative Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy (SFT)
- Mindfulness and Relaxation Therapy
- Counselling (all general areas)
What we can support you with
- Anger management
- Bullying/workplace harassment
- Chronic pain
- Marital/relationship issues
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Work-related stress
- Sleep difficulties