Ascenti Reach - Instructions for use
About your assessment
As part of your assessment we will ask you questions to help us assess your condition and provide you with a bespoke treatment plan. We will ask you about your symptoms and history along with asking you to complete some movement tests.
By completing an assessment with us, you agree to the terms below:
- You are over 18 years of age;
- as far as you are aware, you do not need emergency medical treatment.
- all questions should be answered fully and accurately. If you are unsure as to how to answer any particular question you should contact us on email@example.com;
- the assessment and the information given on the App is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.
- the app and the assessment have been designed by medical professionals in order to create a bespoke treatment plan for your condition, but as we have not carried out an in-person assessment, it is not intended to provide a formal medical diagnosis. You should not disregard any medical advice or discontinue any treatment that has been prescribed to you on the basis of the information on this App;
- you understand that we make no promises about the information on this App being able to make your health or medical condition better;
- you agree to the Terms & Conditions, which are available here.
About your treatment plan
Once you have completed an assessment, you will be prescribed a treatment plan. Your treatment plan has been created by qualified physiotherapists and is based on the latest evidence-based research. Whilst the exercises may cause some discomfort, you should only carry out exercises that you are comfortable with and you should stop immediately and contact us through the app if you experience any pain or discomfort or you have any other concerns with the exercises that you have been set.
You should not undertake any exercise that you have been told by any medical professional not to undertake.
All exercises should be undertaken in a suitable environment on a flat, sturdy floor. In the event that we suggest that you use any equipment, furniture or other items in performing any exercises, you are responsible for ensuring that they are safe and secure and, where necessary, strong enough to support your weight. We will not be responsible should you suffer any injury or other harm as a result of performing any exercises in an environment that is not suitable or of using equipment, furniture or other items that are defective, unsafe or unsuitable.
We do not take any responsibility for exercises that are not carried out in accordance with our instructions. Whilst we have tried to ensure that our instructions (whether given in videos, in writing or otherwise) are clear and easy to follow, if you are unsure of how to correctly complete any exercise then you should stop immediately and contact us for further guidance.
We rely on your feedback each time you undertake an exercise to adapt and evolve your plan in line with your progression. We do not take any responsibility where any inaccurate or incomplete feedback from you stops us from giving you the best exercises for you.